Sunday, November 18, 2007

Link For A Lesson of Interest

I confess that I probably don't use the internet often enough when I am planning my lessons. But, when I occasionally do, I really like the website readwritethink.org. It's created by the International Reading Association and it has a lot of really good ideas for teaching reading. I've been trying to learn more about using electronic books with my students and the link below is a lesson plan that centers on reading skills through the use of digital photos and a slide show. Even though it is for Kindergarten, I think it could be adapted for most elementary grades, as well as special ed and foreign language. Enjoy!

http://www.readwritethink.org/lessons/lesson_view.asp?id=1010

1 comment:

Prof. Bachenheimer said...

They actually have a few expanded projects as well for both middle and high schools too.